Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/expand18/public_html/letterink.co/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4859
Care & Instruction
This is a delicate product that needs love from you.
When you are not wearing it, fold it and store it in a dark dry areas (drawer, box) or hang it in your closet without creasing it. You CAN iron it at low temperatures, and dry clean only when it becomes soiled.If you want to wash it your own, please follow these steps below:
- Hand wash in cool water with delicate soap (recommend Trader Joe's liquid laundry detergent).
- Leave to soak for NO longer than 20 mins. Rinse in cool water several times.
- Make certain that you are only washing like-colored scarves together as there may be some colour release.
- Rinse well and lay flat in shade or hang it over a towel bar to dry - takes only an hour or so.
- Steaming the scarves once dry will help enhance the sheen of the silk.
- DO NOT put a scarf in the dryer, ever!
Please pay special attention to the following instructions:
- Never spray silk with perfume or deodorant.
- Never bleach silk.
- Never expose silk to direct sunlight for longer periods of time.
- Don't spray silk with water while ironing
- Don't treat individual stains with water
- Always iron the back side only
- Never wring dry.
Observe these considerations and you will enjoy your silk products for a very long time.